Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ganesh Emporium is a philanthropist now !!!

Hi Everyone,

I have always grown up around people who told me that charity is not only a noble thing to do but, what ever you give, comes back to you in more than what you need. How true it is, I have always donated money to feed the poor family back in my country, it made me feel happy that some one out there can have a meal because of me.
Today I am more than happy with what life has given me, I have a great family, amazing job, good health, what else do we want yea? :)

When I decided to open my own shop on Etsy, I also decided that any sale that I make, 10% of the sale amount I am going to donate to a charitable Institute.
So here we are, Ganesh Emporium is proud to announce that it has chosen Red Cross to donate its portion of the proceeds, And as a contribution towards helping situation in Haiti, the proceeds will go to the Haiti Relief and Development Fund

This means that if you buy anything from Ganesh Emporium, you not only make a purchase but also make a contribution to the people in need of help in Haiti !!!
Thanks to every one for reading this blog, I would like to end the post by writing a quote that I have always liked (by Erich Fromm), "Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much. "

Happy Blogging !!!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful SITSa! You stopped by my blog a while back,and I *finally* got over here to see yours :) I am now a follower. I love creativity also and look forward to seeing all of your creations!

    ReplyDelete