Friday, April 9, 2010

Little Birdie on my backyard, she likes her food...

Me and my hubby went shopping at Home Depot to get some plants for our backyard, after selecting a few, we then strolled in their garden section...
They had all kinds of interesting stuff including some cute bird feeders there... and so we decided to buy one... just for the fun of it, to see if it really does attract birds. We have a small pond in the backyard and we get birdie visitors sometimes who come by for a little drink ... so we thought why not serve food too?? =).

Anyways, we hung the feeder at an elevation and kept looking for birds but none showed up and then my hubby came up with this great idea of keeping the feeder near the pond instead of hanging on a branch and guess what we had our first visitor yesterday and luckily I could capture her on my camera... She is soo pretty, blue with brown lines... she made my day... =))
Of course I wanted to put her picture in my blog immediately and so here she is !!! I named her Birdie Blue... lol...


Hmm.. Yummy food


Thinking if I should eat more.......

1 comment: