Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Gold finish collection

Hello Everyone

I wanted to share with you all my new collection of jewelry that I recently launched in my Etsy shop. They are the new gold finish jewelry. I personally wasn't sure if I should do this since I don't like yellow gold so much myself but these Matte finish edgy style gold finished ones looked soo amazing after the design was done that I decided to launch a whole new collection on it.

I listed a few in my shop if you want to check them out but I have pictures here... And I have more of them coming up so stay tuned !!!


Abstract Rose bouquet necklace


Peace birds in matte gold earrings


Romance in Bordeaux earrings - matte gold



1 comment:

  1. Stopping by to say Hi!.

    I'm your newest follower.

    Thank you for share nice blog I like your post :-),

    I just post about cooking Thai omelet. Look what is my secret for cook omelet.

    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/2010/08/how-to-make-thai-omelet.html

    Have a nice day.

    Nan

    ReplyDelete