Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My new Vintage Collection.....

Hello Everyone,

I am back to blogging after almost 2 weeks of recovering from a wisdom teeth removal procedure.. I wonder why I recovered so slowly compared to the rest??? But I did enjoy the part where I could just ask my hubby to get me anything I want by my bed side.. :)

Well anyways, while I was trying to divert myself from the pain during the recovery process, I came up with some ideas for vintage designs for my new inventory and here it is...

My new vintage collection....




While designing them I didn't want to do the traditional vintage style so I tried to add a little newfangled touch to it...and I think I was able to achieve that balance.. but I would love for my followers to comment... :))

So N'joy exploring my shop and the new arrivals everyone AND also the BIG SALE that I have right now. 10% off all Items including the Clearance ones !!!
I call it the March madness Sale !!! =))

4 comments:

  1. It's beautifull !! I love the necklace with the white flower. It's simple and yet really artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I've been having such a hard time posting on your blog! Maybe because I'm on a Mac.

    I love your jewelry. Absolutely beautiful! I'm in love with that 4th one - the necklace.

    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!!

    ReplyDelete